We Offer 24 Hour Electrical Service in Arlington, VA
The highly skilled electricians at Direct Current provide residents in the greater Washington DC and Northern Virginia area with professional and reliable electrical service, repair and installation.
FREE PHONE ESTIMATES for Electrical Services
Onsite Estimates: Design & estimate fees are waived
if the job is awarded while on site.
Electrical Services Provided:
From servicing a ceiling fan in Alexandria to rewiring an entire home in Washington D.C. to providing an electrical service upgrade in Arlington, VA, we are the experienced team you can count on for all of your electrical services including:
- Troubleshooting indoor and outdoor electrical issues
- Indoor and outdoor wiring installation
- Servicing recessed or under-counter lighting
- Residential voice, data & video cabling
- Smoke detectors
- Switches and electrical outlets
- New construction
- Home electrical safety inspection
- Electrical service upgrade
- Bath, attic and ceiling fans
- Surge arrestors
Call us today for all of your Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia electrical needs.
Construction / Remodeling / Additions
Basements, bathrooms, additions, detached garages, hot tubs, panel upgrades, generators and meters
Voice / Data / Video Cabling
Home Electrical Safety Inspection
Electrical problems are one of the leading causes of home fires. Faulty wiring, loose connections, improper grounding are often to blame. Call us today and we will schedule an appointment for a home inspection of these and other items listed below, or ask our electricians to perform this service while he is on-site for the service call.
- Check all GFI outlets for proper function
- Test Smoke detectors with approved smoke
- Check panel grounding electrodes
- Check all panel connections and terminals
- Apply oxidation agent to all aluminum terminations
- Check wires for proper over current protection
- Check for surge protection at panel
- Infrared scan of all internal connections
Installation of New Indoor Wiring
We can add additional switches and outlets, install new under-cabinet lighting, set up new wiring for an entertainment center, and more.
Installation of New Outdoor Wiring
Whether you need decorative garden lighting or increased security, we can take care of all your outdoor electrical needs including the installation of underground wiring.
If the electrical system in your house is still operating on fuses, or if your circuit breakers keep tripping, we can install a more robust system with a new breaker panel and overload correction.
We work with homeowners in any capacity they need in order for us to get the job done. We will pull the permit or in some jurisdictions the home owner can pull the building or trades permits. We will meet the inspector or have the home owner meet the government or third-party representative. We offer free phone estimates on work and are willing to give our professional advice on how to approach any part of a home electrical system.